Used Cars in Thane
There is a remarkably wide selection of used cars in Thane. This area is ripe for those who want to pick out the best used car they can buy. Buying new or used is a big decision for most people and they wrestle with it for a long time before deciding. After all, few people have the excess income it takes to go out at will and buy a new or used car whenever they feel like it. The next car you buy may be the last car you drive for the next ten years, so it’s vital to make the right decision before buying.
Why Buy A Used Car?
Buying used cars in Thane is an easy and economical option for buyers who live in a strict budget. There are a number of logical reasons for this, beginning with the financial factors involved in buying a new car. New cars are shockingly more expensive than used cars, which is curious because of the speed with which a car’s value depreciates after purchase. You’ll find some models of car worth 40% less in just a year after they’ve been purchased. That means if you wait a year and buy that same “new” car used, you’ll get it for 40% less. While not every new car will depreciate as fast, most people who buy new are shocked to find out that in just 5 years, they can sell the same car for a mere fraction of the total they bought it for. Economics aren’t the only reason it’s a good idea to buy used.
Best reasons to buy used cars
– The down payment on a used car is much cheaper than a down payment on a new car
– Dealer fees for a new car can be outrageous and total thousands of dollars, even though what you’re paying for isn’t even something YOU directly benefit from after you purchase the car
– New cars have much higher sales tax than used cars, making them a financial drain in this way too
– Once you’ve bought a new car, it’s going to quickly lose its value as you drive it. After all, after you’ve bought a “new” car, it’s not even new anymore once you’ve put a mile on it. Used cars don’t depreciate in value at the same rate as new cars
– Buying a used car will save you so much money on dealer fees and sales tax that you can even afford to offset repair costs by purchasing an extended warranty, making them just as reliable, too
Shop For A Used Car Today
The majority of people if they had an endless amount of money would prefer to buy new. After all, nothing beats that new car smell and the shiny exterior of a great new car. Given that most people live on a budget, though, there’s no good reason in this modern era not to consider at least purchasing a much newer USED car instead. What you get with a used car is the financial flexibility to buy another car much sooner than you will be able to buy one after you’ve brought home a brand new car that drains your budget for a decade or so.
In today’s era of apps, you’ll find that buying a used car is convenient and simple. Selection of used cars was once limited to the car lots you’d find in your local area. Now you can get online and access a full database of thousands of used cars, all of them in your general area and available for you to apply for. You can even finance online now, too, all with the convenience of still being able to test drive the vehicle before you decide to purchase it.
Given the financial benefits of buying a used car and the opportunity to own more cars over a lifetime, it makes good sense to test drive a few good used cars before buying new. After all, every car is used once it’s been driven, and buying a used car that’s a year or two old can save you an enormous amount of money on the same car you would have bought new years ago. If saving money is what your goal is when you purchase a car, used cars present a great opportunity for the buyer and should be thoroughly searched before turning to the thought of buying a new car that will quickly lose value once you drive it.